The Mission of the Southeast Area is to support and direct quality research programs that solve the problems of our customers and stakeholders in the most efficient and effective way possible. We do this by:
• Providing quality and safe research facilities;
• Recruiting and employing the best scientific talent and support positions;
• Embracing a culture of diversity and inclusiveness;
• Monitoring the progress of funded research projects and making adjustments as needed to ensure successful outcomes;
• Transferring research outcomes to end users utilizing a variety of methods to ensure research accomplishments are shared and available to the public.