|Plains Area Scientific Integrity|
Code of Scientific Ethics for the United States Department of Agriculture
AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH SERVICE
- I dedicate myself to the pursuit and promotion of beneficial scientific investigation, consistent with the mission of the Agricultural Research Service.
- I will never hinder the beneficial research of others.
- I will conduct, discuss, manage, judge and report science honestly, thoroughly, and without conflict of interest.
- I will encourage constructive critique of my personal science and that of my colleagues, in a manner that fosters harmony and quality amid scientific debate.
- I recognize past and present contributors to my science and will not accept unwarranted credit for the accomplishment of others.
- I will maintain and improve my professional skills and be a mentor to others.
- I will ensure safety and humane treatment of human and animal subjects and will prevent abuse of research resources entrusted to me.
AXON Scientific Integrity Information Page
Scientific Integrity Policy DR 1074-001
Procedures for Responding - Scientific Integrity DM 1074-001