Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

Related Topics

Research Support Occupations
headline bar

In addition to research scientists, the MSA employs individuals in the biological, physical, and engineering fields with bachelor's or master's degrees to support the mission of the agency.

Positions such as Biological Science Research Technicians and Agricultural Science Research Technicians are hired to provide direct support to research scientists in completing their scientific research projects. Support scientists are also hired to assist in projects by maintaining and conducting research directed by research scientists. These support scientists and research technicians are critical to the completion of the many research projects throughout the MSA.

Research support positions are offered in the same fields as Scientific Research Occupations.

Last Modified: 8/13/2016
Footer Content Back to Top of Page