OBCL Research Highlights
Current Research Highlights | More Archives
- Evaluating Biological Control Agents of Australian Pine
- Allium Leaf Miner: A Threat to Allium Crops in the United States
- Harvesting Agriculture’s “Natural” Insect Farms: ARSX 2021 Winning Project
- Augmentorium: A Promising Pest Management Tool for Controlling the Olive Fruit Fly
- Using the Sterile Insect Technique Against the Bagrada Bug
- Can Non-Target Lupines Withstand A Sea of French Broom Psyllids?
- Using a new diagnostic approach for screening biological control agents
- A New Mite in France in the Pipeline for Fighting Tree-of-Heaven
- Trypanosomatids as Potential Biocontrol Agents for the Bagrada bug?
- Saving Prickly Pear Populations from the Cactus Moth
- Exploring Natural Enemies of the Invasive Yellow Floating Heart in China