Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

Back to main FOIA

How to access non-FOIA records

Each REE agency maintains a website on the Internet and provides direct access to information available from their agency. Certain information maintained by the REE agencies is public information and readily available for distribution upon request by an individual. If you are unable to locate the information you are seeking, you can file a FOIA request.

Links to REE Agency websites:

Last Modified: 8/15/2016
Footer Content Back to Top of Page