|Beverages For Thought|
Beverages for Thought
Why are we doing this study?
We are seeking participants for novel research on the relationship between blood sugar and cognition.
Who is eligible for this study?
- Are a healthy male or female between the ages of 18 and 65
- Have a body mass index between 18 and 30
- Have no food allergies or food intolerances
- Are not pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant
- Are not following a special diet
- Are willing to drink milk or lemonade
What is required of you during this study?
If you decide to participate for this study, your participation will include:
- Drinking a beverage
- Completing some tasks on paper
- Completing questionnaires about your health
- Your height and weight measured
Will I get compensated for my time?
For your participation in the study, you will receive $25 and contribute to meaningful research that may benefit others in the future.
Important Information for Non-US Citizens
Please be aware, compensation is offered for study participation. If you are not a United States citizen, you should check your documentation to make sure you can receive money from a non-University source without jeopardizing your status in the United States.
Who can I contact about this study?
Applications are available online at: https://usdaars.gov1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5ShrW5y6uW18UK