Research Molecular Biologist
GS 12-14 $76,721 to $140,146 per year
- Conceives, leads and implements both independent research and multidisciplinary, team-based research (basic, clinical and/or translational) and analyzes experimental data.
- Prepares written work products based on research to be published in professional articles, publications, and technical abstracts.
- Submits at least two manuscripts per year for publication of experimental results in peer-reviewed journals and presents information at scientific meetings and at other research institutions.
- Conducts research using animal models and applies the principles and techniques of biochemistry, metabolism, cell biology, and molecular biology.
- Develops novel and innovative scientific evidence to support dietary and physical activity guidance and a healthful food supply.
No student opportunities currently available.
The links below are to current ARS job openings listed at the official job site of the US Federal Government, USAJOBS.