• The geomorphic legacy of water and erosion control structures in a semiarid rangeland watershed.
• The Rangeland Hydrology and Erosion Model: A dynamic aproach for predicting soil loss on rangelands.
• Slope-Velocity-Equilibrium and evolution of surface roughness on a stony hillslope
• Application of ecological site information to transformative changes on Great Basin sagebrush rangelands.
• Terrestrial carbon balance in a drier world: the effects of water availability in southwestern North America.
• Impacts of hydraulic redistribution on grass-tree competition versus facilitation in a semiarid savanna.