Animal breeding and genetics publications from other contributors
- Cassell, B. Can genetics improve health traits? Hoard's Dairyman 150(4):137. 2005. [Posted with permission by Hoard's Dairyman]
- Cassell, B. It takes science to turn records into proofs. Hoard's Dairyman 149(12):453. 2004. [Posted with permission by Hoard's Dairyman]
- Graves, R. R. Transmitting ability of twenty-three Holstein-Friesian sires. USDA Dept. Bull. 1372. 1926.
- Selner, D. Management traits – milk, test and type. The Red Bloodlines 82(May/June):16. 2005. [Posted with permission by The Red Bloodlines, the official publication of the Red & White Dairy Cattle Association]
- Wright, S. Coefficients of inbreeding and relationship. The American Naturalist 26:330–338. 1922.