Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

headline bar

WRRC and the Agricultural Research Service actively seek partners for technology transfer. This can take multiple forms:

  • Patent Licensing.  An organization with manufacturing capacity may license (exclusively or non-exclusively) USDA-owned patents. A partial list of patents eligible for licensing can be viewed at Available Technologies:  [/business/business.htm]


  • Joint Research.  A private company, a non-profit organization, or any non-federal government agency may partner with USDA to conduct joint research and any resulting patent may be licensed exclusively to the research partner.  /business/docs.htm?docid=771


Current WRRC collaborations are listed here: Collaborations

You may contact the PWA Technology Transfer Office at:

Research Operations and Management David Nicholson Mara Guttman
Office of Technology Transfer Technology Transfer Coordinator Technology Transfer Assistant
800 Buchanan Street (510) 559-5641 (510) 559-5619
Albany, CA 94710 (510) 559-6091 (510) 559-6091

Last Modified: 8/24/2016
Footer Content Back to Top of Page