COVID-19 Informative Links:
Alameda County Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) - http://www.acphd.org/2019-ncov.aspx
Latest guidance for ARS Employees on Axon - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/Employee Tools/Pages/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Information.aspx
- Administrative Leave for Covid-19 Vaccinations - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/AFM/Documents/2021-2-17 T&A Guidance on Administrative Leave for COVID-19 Vaccinations.pdf
- Occupational Exposure Risk - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/Employee%20Tools/Pages/COVID-19-RiskAssessment.aspx
- Phased Return - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/Employee%20Tools/Pages/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Information.aspx#Phased
- Return to Duty Station Q and A [pdf; Inform and Engage May 26, 2020]
- Stay Safe and Healthy as We Return to Our Duty Stations with ARS Biosafety and Health Experts Q and A [pdf; Inform and Engage June 4, 2020]
- Using the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA) - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/HRD/Pages/Pay-and-Leave.aspx#Emergency
Emergency Alert Notification System: Omnilert
Sign up through the Axon Omnilert webpage (above) to receive employee alerts for: building closures, emergency activities, shutdown information, and other time-sensitive notifications during a disaster, crisis, or major Agency emergency.
CDC Pandemic Resources:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/about/index.html
- Pandemic Influenza: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/index.htm
USDA COVID Workplace Safety Required Actions - effective Jan 29, 2021: https://axon.ars.usda.gov/Employee Tools/Documents/USDA COVID Workplace Safety Memo -012921 - Signed.pdf [pdf]
- USDA Workplace Safety Plan - Feb 16, 2021: http://www.usda.gov/coronavirus/workplacesafetyplan
USDA Be Prepared - https://www.dm.usda.gov/beprepared/Covid19.htm
OPM Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/covid-19
- OPM Summary Dec 30, 2020: OPM Summary of Statutory and Regulatory Requirements in Connection with the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA) [pdf] Application to Federal Employees
- OPM Memorandum Jun 18, 2020: Annual Leave and Other Paid Time Off Guidance [pdf]
- OPM Fact Sheet May 27, 2020: The Use of Flexible Work Schedules in Response to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- OPM FAQ Apr 23, 2020: Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Resumption of Normal Workforce Operations
- OPM Fact Sheet Apr 7, 2020: Federal Employee Coverage under the Leave Provisions of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) [pdf] Note: see Axon for ARS-specific implementation.
- OPM Fact Sheet Mar 27, 2020: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/covid-19/options-for-telework-eligible-employees-with-caregiving-responsibilities/
- OPM Fact Sheet Mar 19, 2020: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/covid-19/fact-sheet-additional-guidance-in-connection-with-the-covid-19-emergency/
- FAQ Mar 19, 2020: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/covid-19/frequently-asked-questions-on-evacuation-payments-during-a-pandemic-health-crisis/
eAuthentication - https://www.eauth.usda.gov/MainPages/index.aspx
An account is necessary to access several online employee resources, including the following:
- WebTA - https://wta.nfc.usda.gov/usda/ Electronic time and attendance.
- Employee Personal Page (EPP) - https://www.nfc.usda.gov/epps/ Website for viewing earnings & leave statements, benefit selections, etc., and making changes when appropriate.
- Electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF) - https://eopf.opm.gov/usdalanding/ Website for viewing Federal employees' official records and documents.
ADSelfService Plus - https://reset.ars.usda.gov/showLogin.cc
Reset ARS e-mail password.
U.S. Bank Access Online - https://access.usbank.com/
Website for GSA SmartPay purchase and travel cardholders only.
Administrative and Financial Management (AFM) - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/AFM/Pages/Home.aspx
Access to information for REE employees requires LincPass or eAuthentication.
Axon Employee Tools - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/Employee Tools/
This page lists additional key websites for ARS employees, including policy & procedures, bulletins, manuals and forms. Access requires LincPass or eAuthentication.