COVID-19 Informative Links:
Alameda County Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) - http://www.acphd.org/2019-ncov.aspx
Safer Federal Workplace - Latest Guidance: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/new/
- Initial Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies on Updates to Federal Agency COVID-19 Workplace Safety Protocols - posted Aug 17, 2022: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/downloads/Initial Implementation Guidance_CDC Streamline_20220817.pdf [pdf]
- Updated Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies on COVID-19 Community Levels - Aug 17, 2022: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/downloads/COVID-19 Community Levels_Guidance for Federal Agencies_20220817.pdf [pdf]
- Frequently Asked Questions Related to Compliance with the Applicable Preliminary Nationwide Injunction on Implementation and Enforcement of the Vaccination Requirement Pursuant to Executive Order 14043 - updated Aug 17, 2022: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/downloads/Updated FAQs_compliance_injunction_EO 14043_20220817.pdf [pdf]
Latest guidance for ARS Employees on Axon - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/Employee Tools/Pages/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Information.aspx
- New Guidance for ARS regarding Proof of Vaccination - Aug 18, 2022: AFM-22-316 [pdf]
- REVISED CDC GUIDANCE and Weekly Covid Update - Aug 19, 2022: Email from the USDA Future of Work Taskforce [pdf]
- Also see these frequently updated documents:
- COVID-19 Workers' Compensation Claims - Mar 28, 2022: AFM-22-178 [pdf; see attachments on Axon OWCP page]
- Updated FAQs on Remote Work and Telework (posted Jan 20, 2022): https://axon.ars.usda.gov/HRD/REE-Work-Life-Programs/Documents/ARS Remote Work and Telework FAQs Jan 20 2022.pdf
- See https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/leave/ for updated administrative leave policy for COVID-19 vaccinations during work hours (as of Jan 21, 2022)
- Superceded during injunction: Duty Time for COVID-19 Vaccinations (First and Second Doses) - Updated Leave and T&A Guidance for COVID-19 Vaccinations (Oct 25, 2021; pdf)
- For obtaining COVID-19 booster shots, up to four hours of administrative leave may be granted, if approved in advance and time occurs during the employee's normal workday.
- For adverse reactions, an employee is authorized up to two days of administrative leave. If more than two workdays are needed to recover, the employee may use their own leave or may be eligible to file a worker's compensation claim. See FECA Bulletin 22-01.
- Administrative Leave for COVID-19 Vaccinations for Family Members - Aug 13, 2021: AFM-21-239 https://axon.ars.usda.gov/AFM/Documents/2021-8-13 Administrative Leave for COVID-19 Vaccinations for Family Members.pdf
- Leave Flexibilities for COVID 19 Issues - Apr 14, 2022 - AFM-22-203; attachment: 02-18-22 REE memo [pdf]
- Using Emergency Paid Leave (Mar 11, 2021 through Sep 30, 2021) - Find necessary forms here: https://axon.ars.usda.gov/HRD/Pages/Pay-and-Leave.aspx#EPL
- Emergency Paid Leave.pdf [USDA OHRM memo May 2021]
- Frequently Asked Questions [attachment 1]
- Emergency Paid Leave – Corrected Timesheets - Feb 4, 2022: AFM-22-135 Guidance on retroactive use [pdf]
CDC Pandemic Resources:
- COVID-19 Community Levels - Mar 3, 2022: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/community-levels.html
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/about/index.html
- Pandemic Influenza: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/index.htm
USDA Be Prepared - https://www.dm.usda.gov/beprepared/Covid19.htm
- Future of Work - New Resource - Mar 21, 2022: Email from the USDA Future of Work Taskforce [pdf]
- USDA Future of Work Toolkit: https://www.usda.gov/our-agency/future-of-work
- UPDATE - Return to Work - Jan 31, 2022: Email from the Office of the Secretary [pdf]
- Frequently Asked Questions: Re-entry and the Future of Work [pdf; updated Apr 6, 2022]
- USDA Workplace Safety Plan - Feb 7, 2023: http://www.usda.gov/coronavirus/workplacesafetyplan
OPM Future of Work: Re-entry Guidance - https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/future-of-work/re-entry-guidance/
- Revised Guide to Telework and Remote Work in the Federal Government - Nov 12, 2021: 2021 Guide to Telework and Remote Work in the Federal Government [pdf]
Emergency Alert Notification System: Omnilert
Sign up through the Axon Omnilert webpage (above) to receive employee alerts for: building closures, emergency activities, shutdown information, and other time-sensitive notifications during a disaster, crisis, or major Agency emergency.
eAuthentication - https://www.eauth.usda.gov/eauth/b/usda/home
An account is necessary to access several online employee resources, including the following:
- WebTA - https://wta.nfc.usda.gov/usda/ Electronic time and attendance.
- Employee Personal Page (EPP) - https://www.nfc.usda.gov/epps/ Website for viewing earnings & leave statements, benefit selections, etc., and making changes when appropriate.
- Electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF) - https://eopf.opm.gov/usdalanding/ Website for viewing Federal employees' official records and documents.
ADSelfService Plus will be decommissioned Jul 30, 2021 - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/ITSD/Pages/ITSD-Communication.aspx
See Axon ITSD Communication 7/26/2021 for new instructions to reset ARS e-mail password.
U.S. Bank Access Online - https://access.usbank.com/
Website for GSA SmartPay purchase and travel cardholders only.
Administrative and Financial Management (AFM) - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/AFM/Pages/Home.aspx
Access to information for REE employees requires LincPass or eAuthentication.
Axon Employee Tools - https://axon.ars.usda.gov/Employee Tools/
This page lists additional key websites for ARS employees, including policy & procedures, bulletins, manuals and forms. Access requires LincPass or eAuthentication.