You will download a single self-extracting executable PKZip? data file that contains the data files and the Methodology & User Guide. All databases are available in MS Access? and SAS? format.
- MS Access? contains the data imported into a database in MS Access? format. You need MS Access 2000 or higher to use this file.
- SAS? contains the data in SAS formatted files.
We suggest you print these instructions before you begin the download. Click on File > Print > OK.
- Begin download by right-clicking your mouse on one of the links below. In the list that pops up, click on "save (link) target as."
- In the "save as" dialog box, select a destination directory in which to save the downloaded file. Click "save" to begin the download.
- After the download is complete, use "Windows Explorer" or "My Computer" to locate the file in the destination directory.
- Begin extraction by double-clicking on the file. In the dialog box that opens, click "finish."
- When asked whether to create a directory, click "yes." Then, when asked whether to run a program, click "yes" again.
- Windows Explorer will open, displaying the extracted files in the newly created c:\database name\access (or c:\database name\ascii) directory.