· The objective of this study is to learn about the number of calories in almonds and the mechanisms of their health effects.
· 25-75 years of age
· Body mass index between 20 and 38 kg/m2
· Not diabetic
· Five 3-week diet periods, separated by a 1 to 2 week break.
· During the five diet periods, participants will come in to the Center for breakfast and dinner, Monday-Friday. Lunch and weekend meals will be packed for carryout.
· There will be 10 mornings of testing (one at the beginning and end of each diet period).
· There will be a total of 10 blood draws.
· Fecal and urine samples will be collected for 7 days during each diet period.
· Volunteers will be compensated.
Interested in participating?
· If you are interested in participating, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-504-5454 and leave a message.