|Awards & Recognitions|
Federal Laboratory Consortium Awards
2011 - Outstanding Laboratory Award - Forage & Range Research Lab
- The Outstanding Laboratory Award acknowledges a laboratory that provides exceptional support and encouragement to the transfer of federal technologies into the private sector with proven tangible benefits.
2012 - Technology Transfer Award for Superior Efforts - Dr. Tom Monaco
This award recognizes individuals or groups who have done outstanding work in transferring technology to users outside ARS.
2010 - Excellence in Information Award - Forage & Range Research Lab
- This award recognizes outstanding contributions to the creation and distribution of information products and technologies that support agricultural research and education.
The FRRL recognizes and awards multiple individuals for their committment and dedication to the overall mission of the FRRL.
Past and present recipients:
- Visionary Leadership Award
- 2010 - Dr. Wilbert H. Blackburn
- Outstanding Support Staff Award
- 2010 - Carolyn Jaussi
- Distinguished Service Recognition
- 2009 - Dr. Philip A. Harrison
- Extraordinary Achievement Award
- Research Achievement Award
- Service Support Award