Being an analytical chemist is the perfect job for me. I enjoy all the nuance, precision and challenge of instrumentation as well as producing high quality data. I’m responsible for the management and data quality control of the analytical service laboratory within NLAE. I started my career here as an ISU employee in 1990 and joined the federal work force in May of 1992.
- (Clicking on the reprint icon will take you to the publication reprint.)
- Monitoring tylosin and sulfamethazine in a tile-drained agricultural watershed using polar organic chemical integrative sampler (POCIS) -(Peer Reviewed Journal)
Washington, M.T., Moorman, T.B., Soupir, M., Shelley, M., Morrow, A.J. 2017. Monitoring tylosin and sulfamethazine in a tile-drained agricultural watershed using polar organic chemical integrative sampler (POCIS). Science of the Total Environment. 612:358-367. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.08.090.
- Monitoring of tylosin and sulfamethazine in a tile drained agricultural Watershed using (POCIS)-(Abstract Only)
No Citation: abstracts are distributed on USB device to meeting participants.
- OCCURRENCE OF TOTAL DISSOLVED PHOSPHORUS IN UNCONSOLIDATED AQUIFERS AND AQUITARDS IN IOWA-(Peer Reviewed Journal)
Burkart, M.R., Simpkins, W.W., Morrow, A.J., Gannon, J.M. 2004. Occurrence of total dissolved phosphorus in unconsolidated aquifers and aquitards in Iowa. Journal of the American Water Resources Association. 40(5):827-834.
- WATER QUALITY IN WALNUT CREEK WATERSHED: HERBICIDES IN SOILS, SUBSURFACE DRAINAGE AND GROUNDWATER-(Peer Reviewed Journal)
No projects listed for this employee. No news articles listed for this employee.