Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

Related Topics


Scientific Staff

  • Scientists have Ph.D degrees in fields such as plant pathology, plant physiology, microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology or molecular genetics.

  • Post-doctoral research associates are employed temporarily, and bring the latest technical training to the lab.  They are a vital part of many of the research programs.

  • Technical staff often have associate, bachelor or master degrees in one of many biological or life sciences.

  • During the summer months, both college and high school students with an interest in the sciences are often employed. 

 Visit the USDA-ARS Careers website!

Career Opportunities

The links below are to current ARS job openings listed at the official job site of the US Federal Government, USAJOBS.

ARS openings in Wenatchee, WA
ARS openings in Washington
ARS openings nationwide

* Note: the links above are to "Only Jobs Open to ALL U.S. Citizens" so if you are a current orĀ  former federal employee, be sure to select "ALL Jobs" to refine your search at the USAJOBS site.

Last Modified: 8/13/2016
Footer Content Back to Top of Page