Skip to main content
There are no longer any guided tours for the general public.
All visitors to BARC must be hosted and escorted. Beltsville Agricultural Research Center
10300 Baltimore Ave.
Beltsville, MD, 20705
- BARC Map
- Visitor hours at BARC
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Monday through Friday
- Sign-In locations - All short-term visitors are required to sign-in and receive a visitor's badge prior to gaining admittance into any building.
- Short Term Visitors Policy
- Visitors that will remain at BARC for a period greater than 2 weeks must obtain a temporary photo identification badge.
- Log Lodge - Created in 1933 by the Civilian Conservation Corps
- Log Lodge History
- Log Lodge Renovations