Dr. Bryan Vinyard, Director
The Statistics Group promotes the application of up-to-date statistical science and ensures the quality of statistical methodology in Northeast Area research. The Statistics Group provides support in design, analysis, and presentation of research.
- Research Support Services
- Consulting on Design of Experiments
- Advice on Data Collection and Entry
- Guided or Statistical Analysis, depending on complexity
- Advice on Presentation of Results
- Statistical Review of Manuscripts
- Statistical Response to Reviewers
- Statistical Software Services
- SAS technical support to NEA scientists
- R technical support to NEA scientists
- various specialized software packages for analysis and presentation.
- Training Services
- webinars, announced one or two weeks in advance, on variety of statistical topics.
Staff: Bryan Vinyard, Mary Camp, Matt Kramer
Beltsville Agricultural Research Center
Bldg. 005, Rm. 126 , BARC-West
10300 Baltimore Avenue
Beltsville, Maryland 20705
Phone: (301) 504-8121
FAX: (301) 504-9442