|Hearing Conservation Programs|
To: All USDA/ARS North Atlantic Area Locations
From: North Atlantic Area Safety, Health, & Environmental Management Office
Subject: North Atlantic Area Hearing Conservation Program
Attached to this memo is a template of the North Atlantic Area Hearing Conservation Program (HCP) that requires the addition of specific information from your Location. The following list outlines exactly where Location-specific information needs to be added to the template:
- Cover Page-please add the Location Name, Address, & Date
- Section 3.0 last paragraph-please add the name of your Location Hearing Conservation Program Administrator
- Section 5.0 first paragraph-please add the Location work areas identified as having elevated noise levels (85 dBA)
- Section 6.0 third paragraph-please add the name of your Location Occupational Medical Surveillance Program Provider
- Section 8.0 eighth paragraph-please add the Location work areas where hearing protection devices must be worn
Once you have added Location-specific information to this template please provide a copy to the ASHM Office to review. The final document shall be made available at your location. If you have any questions please contact the North Atlantic Area Safety, Health, & Environmental Management Office.
NAA Hearing Conservation Training
Personal Hearing Protection Poster
Resources for the Hearing Impaired in Noisy Environments
How do I get an audiogram ?
Contact your Location Administrative Officer who will arrange for testing through the OMSP program at your location.
Template Links: MS-Word? Rich Text Format