|How to Develop a Confidentiality Agreement
Back to Confidentiality index
- A confidentiality agreement requires only the signatures of the ARS employee and the appropriate representative of the company involved.
- Complete the form for the appropriate agreement (Both Parties or Cooperator).
- Obtain the necessary signatures
- Retain one copy for your records and provide the cooperator with a copy.
- If a cooperator sends you a non-ARS Confidentiality Agreement, be sure to have it reviewed by the Technology Transfer Coordinator before you sign it.
- Do not make changes to the existing text of the generic agreement, without consulting the Technology Transfer Coordinator.