- Discovery novel repellents or feeding deterrents against pest flies and other blood-sucking insects.
- Development of semiochemical based pest control products in agricultural and urban settings.
- Identification of attractants associated with livestock animals and environments for integrated pest management
- Isolation and identification of plant-based antimicrobial agents and biopesticides against pest flies of livestock animals and other potential hosts
- Using Push-and Pull strategies in sustainable agricultural pest management
|Visual-enhanced Trapping in Feedlot|