Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

Related Topics

Scientists conducting independent research at the NEPSWL have Ph.D. degrees in such fields as Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Chemistry, Plant Pathology, Soil Genesis, and Soil Physics. 


Technicians providing support to the research programs have B.S. and M.S. degrees in such fields as Agronomy, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Plant Pathology, and Soil Science.


Career Opportunities

The links below are to current ARS job openings listed at the official job site of the US Federal Government, USAJOBS.

ARS openings in Orono, ME
ARS openings in Maine
ARS openings nationwide

* Note: the links above are to "Only Jobs Open to ALL U.S. Citizens" so if you are a current orĀ  former federal employee, be sure to select "ALL Jobs" to refine your search at the USAJOBS site.

Last Modified: 8/13/2016
Footer Content Back to Top of Page