Plant, Soil and Nutrition Research
- Optimizing the Convenience, Nutrition, and Taste of Yellow Dry Beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) to Promote Pulse Consumption in the U.S.
- Increasing Small-Farm Viability, Sustainable Production and Human Nutrition in the Local Food Systems of the New England States
- Advancing the Nutritional Quality of Staple Food Crops for Improved Intestinal Function and Health
- Nutritional Quality and Micronutrient Bioavailability of Foods
- Collaborative Animal Research Between Cornell University and USDA-ARS