Location: Appalachian Fruit Research Laboratory
Project Number: 8080-21000-024-26
Start Date: Aug 01, 2012
End Date: Jul 31, 2013
ARS will acquire the basic knowledge of the identification of the BMSB pheromone. This information will be used by both to develop pheromone lures for this species. Sterling International, Inc. will formulate 80% of the material provided by ARS into pheromone lures at a standard loading for evaluation. These lures will be sent to ARS for evaluation. The remaining 20% will be evaluated by the commercial company and results will be returned to ARS.