|Inter- and Intra-device Reliability of the Veggie Meter®|
Inter- and Intra-device Reliability of the Veggie Meter®
Why are we doing this Study?
We are looking for people to participate in a 1-hour study to determine the reliability of the Veggie Meter® assessment tool.
Who is eligible for this Study?
- Females and Males
- 18 - 65 years of age
- Have not used self-tanning lotion within the last week
- Can participate in multiple scans of your ring finger across the day
- Have no impairments or deformities to your ring finger
- Can provide your own transportation to the Center
- Can understand and sign the consent form
What is required of me for this study?
- Fill out an internet-based survey (via SurveyMonkey) to determine initial eligibility
- have your skin carotenoids measured in your ring finger of your non-dominant hand 5 times on at least two Veggie Meter® analyzers
- Complete surveys related to demographics, skin reactivity to the sun, and dietary intake questionnaires
Will I get compensated for my time?
You will be compensated for being in this research study. A total of $25 will be paid upon completion of all study requirements.
Important Information for Non-US Citizens
Please be aware, compensation is offered for study participation. If you are not a United States citizen, you should check your documentation to make sure you can receive money from a non-University source without jeopardizing your status in the United States.
Who can I contact about this study?
If you have more questions, please call 701-795-8396 or email email@example.com
Applications are also available online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/veggiemeter