Research Soil Scientist
USDA, ARS, PA, GRASSLAND/SOIL/WATER RES LAB
808 EAST BLACKLAND ROAD
Temple, TX 76502
The mission of our Laboratory is to develop technology and solutions that increase efficient use of soil and water resources, enhance forage and crop production, and support sustainable agricultural production in healthy ecosystems.
This mission is accomplished by research to:
- enhance decision support tools for crop and forage production and watershed management
- develop improved soil, water, and crop management techniques
- develop sustainable crop, forage, and biofuel production systems
- increase rangeland productivity and quality
- mitigate global change effects on agriculture.