Phone: (309) 681-6240
Our research is to develop the use of agricultural feedstocks and by-products in polymer blends/composites for both bulk material and film applications. Specific areas of study include:
• Particle dispersions of agricultural materials
• Dynamic/Static mechanical properties of polymer composites
• Rheological properties of particle and polymer dispersions
• Polymer networks, rubber elasticity, and bio-based elastomer composites
• Polymer miscibility and Interface interactions
The research contributes to the scientific knowledge of bio-based materials and their utilization in various industrial applications.