Visit the News & Events page for the San Joaquin Valley Agricultural Sciences Center for more news and to subscribe to periodic updates and download archived issues.
- The presentations "Radio frequency treatments for insect disinfestation of dried legumes" and "Pheromone traps for monitoring Plodia interpunctella (H??bner) (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) in the presence of mating disruption" were given by Judy Johnson and Chuck Burks, respectively, at the 10th International Working Conference on Stored Product Protection, 27 June to 2 July 2010, Estoril, Portugal.
- Chuck Burks, Joel Siegel, Spencer Walse and Judy Johnson gave presentations at the International Conference on Methyl Bromide Alternatives and Emissions Reduction in Orlando, Florida, November 2-5, 2010.
- Victoria Yokoyama, Chuck Burks, Joel Siegel, Bas Kuenen and Spencer Walse gave presentations at the Annual meeting of the Entomological Society of America, San Diego, California, December 12-15, 2010.
- Victoria Yokoyama, Chuck Burks and Spencer Walse gave presentations at the Entomological Society of America, Pacific Branch Meetings, Waikoloa, Hawaii, March 27-30, 2011.
- Olives May Be Rescued By Helpful Wasp
- Radio Frequency Puts the Heat on Plant Pests
- Heat + Low Oxygen High Carbon Dioxide = Dead Fruit Pests
- Compression Puts the Squeeze on Hay Pests
- Coconut Carbon Can Trap a Used Fumigant
- Lime-Sulfur BathCurbs Citrus Mold, Rot
ARS News Articles