As a producer / grower, you can take immediate advantage of some of our research.
- Station Note 01-94: Polyacrylamide (PAM) - A New Weapon in the Fight Against Irrigation-induced Erosion
- Station Note 01-96: Determining The Dry PAM Application Rate For Head Ditch or Pipe Flow
- Station Note 04-96: Determining The PAM Field Application Rate For Various Irrigation Conditions, When The PAM-Treated Furrow Advance is 0-6 Hours
- Station Note 01-98: Determining The Oil-Emulsion PAM (30% AI) Application Rate For Head Ditch or Pipe Flow
- Station Note 02-98: The PAMphlet / Station Note 01-04: El PAMfleto (en espa?ol)
- Tips for PAM in Furrow Irrigation
- Practical field application and PAM transport in surface irrigation
- Self-cleaning trash screen/bubbler poster, web format (new window or tab)
- Self-cleaning trash screen/bubbler poster, 12MB PDF, very large, suitable for poster printing
- Animal preference for PM cut hay (new window or tab)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Practical Farm Efficiency in the NWISRL publication repository.