Skip to main content
ARS Home » Pacific West Area » Aberdeen, Idaho » Small Grains and Potato Germplasm Research » Docs » Business

headline bar

Our facilities are located on the University of Idaho Research & Extension Center and the University of Idaho Hagerman Fish Culture Experiment Station with research conducted in cooperation with our University of Idaho partners.  Our research projects partner with private sector businesses, other federal agencies, universities and our customers.

Tech Transfer Offices-Our Technology Transfer staff help move technologies resulting from our scientific research to the marketplace. Here you will find a list of staff members that can help you with your partnering needs.

Technologies By Subject - Contains a sorted subject list of ARS technologies that are available for licensing or further cooperative research development.

Licensing Information - You will find information on licensing regulations, how to apply for a license to federally-owned inventions, a generic license application (pdf format) and instructions.

Agreements- This site contains links to descriptions of the various types of partnering agreements that link government and industry researchers.

Legislative Affairs- The ARS Legislative Affairs Office (LAO) coordinates the agency's legislative program, serves as the focal point for the exchange of information with the Congress, advises on the implementation of congressional directives, and provides the ARS leadership with information on congressional activities and legislation of interest or affecting the agency