|Cooperative Resolution Program Contacts|
|Office of Outreach, Diversity, and Equal Opportunity (ODEO)|
THE COOPERATIVE RESOLUTION PROGRAM
All REE Mission Area employees may request assistance through the CRP to seek early resolution of workplace conflicts. Our Mediation, Conflict Coaching, Consultation, Facilitation and Training Services are customer-driven and available upon contact and by arrangement. We also provide communication training and group intervention tailored to fit your organizational needs.
You may contact us for more information or request or service by choosing the following:
- Submit the "CRP Request for Services" Form (Coming Soon); or
- Contact us directly via email at:
- Contact us directly by phone on:
- Jeff Schmitt, 301-504-1352
- Your contact with our staff is confidential. You may also print and fax the completed "CRP Request for Services" form (Coming Soon) to 301-504-3261. Once received a member from our staff will contact you immediately, normally within 48 hours, to discuss your request.
- Request for Services Form (Coming Soon)
- REE-37, CRP Request for Services