REE maintains both electronic and conventional reading rooms required under subsection (a)(2), which includes final opinions and orders made in adjudicating cases; final statements of policy and interpretations that have not been published in the Federal Register; administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect members of the public; any records processed or disclosed in response to a FOIA request that are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records; and a general index of the records that are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests. The REE Reading Room is located at Room 2248, Building 1, GWCC, 5601 Sunnyside Avenue, Beltsville, Maryland. Electronic copies of (a)(2) documents can be accessed through the links provided below:
- Alvin L. Young Collection on Agent Orange contains material donated to the National Agricultural Library's Special Collections by Alvin Young relating to Agent Orange to serve as a reference collection for future studies of the science, history, and social and political interactions that were a part of the Vietnam War.
- Data.gov is the one stop website to find and download free government data in raw, structured formats.
- USDA.gov/open provides information on USDA data and the opportunity to provide feedback on published data, records, reports and resources USDA provides.
- Grants.gov provides information on grant opportunities.
- Fedbizopps.gov provides information on opportunities to do business with the Federal government..
- Regulations.gov provides information on regulatory rulemakings.
- USAJobs.gov provides information about employment with the Federal government. USA.Gov provides information to help you navigate around the Federal government.
- USA.Gov provides information to help you navigate around the Federal government.