|Pathogen Modeling Program Version 7.0 - Enhancements
Enhancements compared to version 6.1 include:
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions Section) and enhanced Help menus
- Slider bars have been removed and input values can now be typed in or changed
- References for each model, where available, now appear prominently in an output box. Hyperlinks allow direct Internet access to the PDF file of the publication for defining model experimental design and for documentation
- Predictions can be made with or without a lag phase.
- The allowable values for minimum Initial Level (3 log10 cfu/ml) and maximum Level of Concern more closely reflect experimental design and prevent extrapolation
- An improved toolbar with larger symbols and drop-down lists.
- PrintForm is available under the File menu
- Printing just the output chart or table now results in the input parameters being printed on the page, as well as the time and date.
- Model labels in the menu and toolbar specify the matrix (e.g. broth culture, chicken, etc.)
- Related Publications can be accessed separately from the publications that describe the models
- Print icon in the toolbar provides a shortcut to print options