United States Department of Agriculture
Agricultural Research Service
Search for This
Trending Research Topics
Databases and Datasets
ARS People & Locations
Find a person
Find a location
Find an office at headquarters
ARS Vacancies at USAJOBS
Careers at ARS Info
Post Doctoral Positions
You are here:
Eastern Regional Research Center
Residue Chemistry and Predictive Microbiology Research
/ Microbiology and Food Safety - Links of Interest
Microbiology and Food Safety - Links of Interest
- The ERRC
Center of Excellence in Microbial Modeling & Informatics
(CEMMI) brings together
researchers with diverse and complementary talents to advance the science of microbial modeling.
Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition
- FDA CIFSAN - ensuring the security of our country's food
- USDA / FDA Foodborne Illness Education Information Center.
Food Safety Network
- The agri-food risk management and communications web site.
- The aim of this site is to assist those professionals involved with
any of the many aspects of risk analysis as it pertains to the safety of our food.
Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- JIFSAN - a program of dynamic partnerships.
- A large database of scientific, technical, medical, and other scholarly content. Search through 20
million citations and 10 million abstracts from over 30,000 journals.
- Offers a large amount of information about medical information and education tools.
National Food Safety Database
- An informative website providing food safety information for consumers,
educators and the food industry.
- Global monitoring of emerging diseases.
The Microbiology Network
The Microbiology Network serves as a communication resource for the microbiologist. The
objective of this service is to encourage communication within the microbiology and biotechnology community.
Last Modified: 8/12/2016
Statements and Disclaimers
Quality of Information
Back to Top of Page