Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

Related Topics

headline bar

Core Technologies


If any organization wishes to partner with Core Technologies, ERRC, in their research, there are a variety of methods available.  You can cooperate in or sponsor research under the following types of agreements:

  • Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) (Office of Technology Tranfer)
  • Cooperative Agreement (CA)
  • Trust Fund Cooperative Agreement (TFCA)
  • Reimbursable Cooperative Agreement (RCA)
  • Specific Cooperative Agreement (SCA)
  • Research Support Agreement (RSA)
  • Assistance-Type Cooperative Agreement (ATCA)
  • Grant

For additional information on CRADA, please email the Technology Transfer Officer (TTO) by clicking on this link:  email to TTO

For additional information on all other agreements, please email the Extramural Agreements Specialist (EAS) by clicking on this link:  email to EAS

If you are a vendor who wishes to do business with this organization, please email the Purchasing Agent (PA) in the administrative office by clicking on this link:  email to PA

Last Modified: 8/12/2016
Footer Content Back to Top of Page