Hemp Webinar Series
ARS and Cornell University are co-hosting eight webinars on hemp science and research. Beginning January 26, 2022, these webinars will provide opportunities for viewers to learn about hemp cultivation and processing as well as facility design, genetics, and food science. Viewers can also connect with leaders in the hemp research community - an important step in increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion. Each webinar will include input from experts in the hemp industry and an interactive Q&A session.
Register here to participate and receive updates!
Hemp Webinar Series Schedule
- Jan. 26th - Outdoor Cultivation: Jeff Kostuik - email@example.com
- Feb. 9th - Indoor Cultivation: Dr. Bruce Bugbee - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feb. 23rd - Hemp Processing Systems: Dr. Heather Grab - email@example.com
- March 9th - Extraction Chemistry/Facility Design: Alisia Ratliff - firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 23rd - The Endocannabinoid System: Ethan Russo M.D - email@example.com
- April 6th - Hemp Food Science: Hunter Friedland - firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 20th - Hemp Diversity/Genetics: Dr. Daniela Vergara - email@example.com
- May 4th - Economics of Hemp Production: Dr. Tyler Mark - Tyler.firstname.lastname@example.org
The webinars will take place from 2pm - 3pm EST on Wednesdays starting Jan. 26th, 2022. Speakers will offer a 30-40 minute presentation and then take questions from the audience.
To attend the webinars REGISTER
Check out the hemp webinar press release READ
Missed the webinars? Find the recordings on the Cornell SIPS YouTube Channel