Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

Related Topics

Radioactive Material Spill - University Park
headline bar



In Case of Radioactive Spill/Release

  1. Monitor yourself

  2. Identify the spill area

  3. If area is small, clean as a minor chemical spill

  4. Avoid tracking spilled material

  5. Repeatedly clean until no radioactive waste

  6. Package clean-up material as radioactive waste

  7. If area is large, get help. Call

    • Radiation Protection Officer: Terry Troutman (570) 425-2388
    • PSU EH&S (5-6391)

Last Modified: 8/12/2016
Footer Content Back to Top of Page