Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

Frequently Asked Questions, NFCA
headline bar

Back to NFCA index

Should I have a NFCA for cooperation involving on farm research?
Yes, a NFCA with the farmer will document the agreements that you have reached and provide a document to support your work on private property.
How do I amend an existing NFCA?
Amending a NFCA is a process similar to that involved in developing one. You can contact the Technology Transfer Assistant and provide the proposed amendments.

Last Modified: 8/13/2016
Footer Content Back to Top of Page