Research Physical Scientist
USDA-ARS Hydrology and Remote Sensing Laboratory
Bldg. 007, Rm. 104, BARC-West
Beltsville, MD 20705-2350 USA
Voice: (301) 504-8711
Fax: (301) 504-8931
- Water flux mapping over agricultural fields.
- Integrate crop model and remote sensing algorithms to quantify and map evapotranspiration and crop production at field scales over landscapes.
- Provide accurate information on water demands and reconcile agricultural development, climate change, and food security through improved analyses and techniques.
- 2006 B.S. (Geography) Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China.
- 2009 M.S. (Physical Geography) Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
- 2015 Ph.D. (Environment and Resources) University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI.
- 2006-2009: Research Assistant, Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
- 2013-2014: Teaching Assistant, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI.
- 2009-2015: Research Assistant, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI.
- 2015-present: Postdoctoral Fellow, Hydrology and Remote Sensing Laboratory, Beltsville, MD.
- Roy F. Weston Distinguished Graduate Fellowship. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2014-2015.
- Outstanding Graduate Student Scholarship. Graduate School, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2007-2009.
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student Scholarship. School of Geography, Beijing Normal University, 2003-2006.
- Excellent Leadership Award. Beijing Normal University, 2003-2004.
Selected Publications: (please contact the author to determine reprint availability)
(view author's publications/interpretive summaries/technical abstracts since 1999)