Ph.D. Candidate in Microwave Remote Sensing from Beijing Normal University
USDA-ARS Hydrology and Remote Sensing Laboratory
Bldg. 007, Rm. 104, BARC-West
Beltsville, MD 20705-2350 USA
Voice: (301) 504-6108
Fax: (301) 504-8931
- Microwave radiometry of land surface
- Surface soil moisture estimation using microwave remote sensing
- Currently, Ph.D. Candidate, School of Geography and Remote Sensing Science (Cartography and GIS), Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China.
- 2011 M.S. School of Geography and Remote Sensing Science (Cartography and GIS), Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China.
- 2008 B.S. School of Civil Engineering (GIS), Shandong Jianzhu University, Shandong, China.
Selected Publications:(please contact the author to determine reprint availability)
( view author's publications/interpretive summaries/technical abstracts since 1999)
Tao Zhang, Lixin Zhang, Lingmei Jiang, et al., 2012. Effects of spatial distribution of soil parameters on soil moisture retrieval from passive microwave remote sensing. Science China Earth Science, 55(8):1313-1322. Tao Zhang, Lixin Zhang, Shaojie Zhao, et al., 2012. A statistic model developed to estimate the penetration depth using passive microwave remote sensing. Proceedings of IGARSS 2012:666-669. Tao Zhang, Lixin Zhang, Lingmei Jiang and Yunqing Li, 2011. Study of microwave emissivity characteristics of city. Proceedings of IGARSS 2011:822-825.