At this time we are no longer recruiting for the Meat and Pattern Study. We have more studies coming in 2023, if you are interested in participating in a future study, please click here, to sign up to be added to our database and notified of our next study. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at FoodStudies@USDA.GOV.
Welcome to the Food Components and Health Laboratory's online information page for the Meat And Pattern (MAP) study.
If you have an interest in being a participant of the study there are only three steps that you have to do...
- Step 1: Informational Video
- Step 2: Complete the online Study Application (at the end of the application you will sign-up for a screening appointment).
- Step 3: Forms and Documents- Useful information about the study.
Step 1: Informational Video
Step 2: Study Application
Follow the link below to sign up for the study. Once you have submitted the form you will receive a copy of your application to the email that you listed.
Step 3: Forms and Documents
- Health History Questionnaire - you can print this form and bring it with you to your screening appointment or we will have hard copies available for you.
- Informed Consent Form - you must read and sign this form before you can participate. A staff member will review this form with you at the screening appointment.
Thank you so much for your interest in being a participant for the MAP Study.