Skip to main content
ARS Home » Northeast Area » Beltsville, Maryland (BHNRC) » Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center » Docs » FAQs

headline bar

Where can I find information on the nutrient content of my food?

The Methods and Application of Food Composition Laboratory (MAFCL) maintains the USDA Nutrient Databank.  It's food composition databases can be queried online or downloaded for use offline.


Where can I find information on what we eat?

The Food Surveys Research Group conducts USDA's Nationwide Food Consumption Survey to monitor the nutritional adequacy of the Nation's food supply.