||Audra Hinson, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
USDA-ARS Hydrology and Remote Sensing Laboratory
Bldg. 007, Rm. 104, BARC-West
Beltsville, MD 20705-2350 USA
Voice: (301) 504-7490
Fax: (301) 504-8931
- Ecosystem services in wetland (freshwater and tidal) and riparian ecosystems.
- Biogeochemical and microbial ecology in wetland (freshwater and tidal), riparian, and coastal ocean ecosystems.
- Geospatial analysis and ecosystem modeling.
- Climate change and human impacts in aquatic ecosystems.
- 2017 Ph.D. (Ecosystem Science and Management) Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.
- 2013 B.S. (Environmental Geoscience) Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.
- 2020 - present: ORISE Postdoctoral Fellow at USDA Agricultural Research Service, Beltsville, Maryland, USA.
- 2020: Postdoctoral Research Fellow II at Utah State University, Logan, Utah, USA.
- 2018 - 2020: NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) Mentor (NIMBioS), Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.
- 2018 - 2020: Postdoctoral Research Associate at University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.
- 2013 - 2017: Research Assistant at Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA.
- 2014 - 2015: T.A. Mentor for Texas A&M Teaching Center for Excellence, College Station, Texas, USA.
- 2013 - 2016: Teaching Assistant at Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA.
- 2013: Lab Technician at Geochemical and Environmental Research Group (GERG) at Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA.
- 2017: Tom Slick Fellowship
- 2015: Certificate in Geographic Information Systems
- 2013: NSF STEM Scholarship
- 2013: Excellence in Oceanography Award (research) (Texas A&M University)
- 2019: Mentor for Expanding Your Horizons, STEM for young girls
- 2018 - present: Member of Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO)
- Ongoing Reviewer: Global Change Biology, Global Biogeochemical Cycles, Science of the Total Environment, and Coastal, Estuarine and Shelf Science