|Dr. Sonal Mathur|
|2008 - 2013||Ph.D. Plant Physiology, School of Life Sciences, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, India|
|2001 - 2003||M.S. Botany, Institute of Environment Management and Plant Sciences (IEMPS), Formerly School of Studies Botany, Vikram University, Ujjain, India|
|2000 - 2001||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application, Makhan Lal Chaturvedi Patrikarita University, Bhopal, India|
|1997 - 2000||B.S. Biology, Dr. HSGV, Sagar, India|
|2020 - Present||Visiting Scientist, (ORISE Fellow), USDA-ARS Adaptive Cropping Systems Laboratory, Beltsville, MD, USA|
|2015 - 2020||University Grants Commission (UGC)-PDF-SAII (for Women), New Delhi, School of Life Sciences, Devi Ahilya University Indore, India|
|2014 - 2015||Research Fellow, School of Life Sciences, Devi Ahilya University Indore, India|
|2013 - 2014||Senior Research Fellow (Extended) (SRF-EXT), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India, (CSIR), School of Life Sciences, Devi Ahilya University Indore, India|
|2010 - 2013||Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India, (CSIR), School of Life Sciences, Devi Ahilya University Indore, India|
|2007 - 2010||Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, India, (DST) (In Indo Russian Project), School of Life Sciences, Devi Ahilya University Indore, India|
|2005 - 2007||Lecturer (Biological Sciences), Maharaja Institute of Technology, Ujjain, India|
|2004 - 2005||Computer Teacher (Contractual), Central School, Ujjain, India|
|2003 - 2004||Guest Faculty (Botany, Plant Science), Government SKP College, Dewas, India|
- Mathur S, Sunoj VSJ, Elsheery NI, Reddy VR, Jajoo A, Cao KF  Regulation of photosystem II heterogeneity and photochemistry in two cultivars of C4 crop sugarcane under chilling stress. Frontiers in Plant Science, 12: 627012. doi: 3389/fpls.2021.627012. IF 4.42.
- Mathur S, Jajoo A  Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi protects maize plants from high temperature stress by regulating photosystem II heterogeneity. Industrial Crops and Products, 143: IF 4.244.
- Mathur S, Tomar RS, Jajoo A  Arbuscular Mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) protects photosynthetic apparatus of wheat under drought stress. Photosynthesis Research, 139: 227–238. IF 3.216.
- Mathur S, Raikalal P, Jajoo A  Physiological responses of wheat to environmental stresses. In: Hasanuzzaman et al. (Eds.) Wheat Production in Changing Environment, Springer Nature, Singapore, doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6883-7_2.
- Mathur S, Sharma MP, Jajoo A  Improved photosynthetic efficacy of Maize (Zea mays) plants with Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (AMF) under high temperature stress. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 180: 149–154. IF 4.383.
- Mathur S, Jain L, Jajoo A  Photosynthetic efficiency in sun and shade plants Photosynthetica, 56 (1): 354-365. IF 2.562.
- Mathur S, Tripathi V, Jajoo A  Damaging effects of Ultra-Violet radiations (UVR) on photosynthetic apparatus. In: Singh V.P. et.al. (Eds). Format Environment and Photosynthesis a Future Prospect. Pp 333-351.
- Sharma C, Mathur S, Tomar RS, Jajoo A  Investigating role of Triton X-100 in ameliorating deleterious effects of anthracene in wheat plants. Photosynthetica, 56(2): 652-659. IF 2.562.
- Mathur S, Kalaji HM, Jajoo A  Investigation of deleterious effects of chromium phytotoxicity and photosynthesis in wheat plant. Photosynthetica, 54 (2): 185-192.IF 2.562.
- Mathur S, Jajoo A  Investigating deleterious effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiations on wheat by a quick method. Acta Physiologia Plantatrum. 37:121. IF 1.760.
- Mathur S, Jajoo A  Alterations in photochemical efficiency of photosystem II in wheat plant on hot summer day. Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants, 20(4):527-31. IF 2.005.
- Mathur S, Agrawal D, Jajoo A  Photosynthesis: Response to High Temperature Stress. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 137 : 116–126. IF 4.383.
- Mathur S, Jajoo A  Effect of high temperature stress on growth and crop yield of Wheat (Triticum aestivum). In: P. Ahmad, M.R. Wani (Eds.), Physiological Mechanisms and Adaptation Strategies in Plants under changing Environment, Springer publishers, New York, pp. 163-191.
- Mathur S, Mehta P, Jajoo A  Effects of dual stress (high salt and high temperature) in wheat leaves (Triticum aestivum). Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants, 19(2): 179–188. IF 2.005.
- Tomar RS, Mathur S, Allakhverdiev SI, Jajoo A  Changes in PS II heterogeneity in response to osmotic and ionic stress in wheat leaves [Triticum aestivum]. Journal of Bioenergetics and Biomembranes, 44: 411-419. IF 2.524.
- Mathur S, Allakhverdiev SI, Jajoo A  Analysis of high temperature stress on the dynamics of antenna size and reducing side heterogeneity of Photosystem II in wheat leaves [Triticum aestivum]. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 1807: 22–29. IF 465.
- Mathur S, Jajoo A, Mehta P, Bharti S  Analysis of elevated temperature-induced inhibition of photosystem II by using chlorophyll a fluorescence induction kinetics in wheat leaves [Triticum aestivum]. Plant Biology, 13:1-6. IF 2.156.
- Mathur S, Singh P, Mehta P, Jajoo A  Effects of high temperature and low pH on photosystem 2 photochemistry in spinach thylakoid membranes. Biologia Plantarum, 55: 747-751. IF 1.384.
- Tongra T, Mehta P, Mathur S, Agrawal D, Bharti S, Los D, Allakhverdiev SI, Jajoo A  Computational analysis of pH induced changes in Chlorophyll a fluorescence transients. Biosystems, 103: 158-163. IF 808.
- Jajoo A, Mathur S, Mehta P, Yoshoika M, Allakhverdiev SI, Yamamoto Y  Study on the effects of chloride depletion on photosystem II using different chloride depletion methods. Journal of Bioenergetics and Biomembranes, 42: 47–53. IF 2.524.
- Singh-Rawal P, Jajoo A, Mathur S, Mehta P, Bharti S  Evidence that pH can drive state transitions in isolated thylakoid membranes from spinach. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences, 9: 830-837. IF 2.831.
- Mehta P, Jajoo A, Mathur S, Bharti S  Chlorophyll a fluorescence study revealing effects of high salt stress on Photosystem II. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 48: 16-20. IF 72.
- Mehta P, Jajoo A, Mathur S, Allakhverdiev SI, Bharti S  High Salt stress in coupled and uncoupled thylakoid membranes: a comparative study. Biochemistry (Moscow), 74: 761-767. IF 1.978.
- Jajoo A, Sahay A, Singh P, Mathur S, Zharmukhamedov SK, Klimov VV, Allakhverdiev SI, Bharti S  Elucidating the site of action of oxalate in photosynthetic electron transport chain in spinach thylakoid membranes. Photosynthesis Research, 97: 177-184. IF 3.216.