- Overall Activities and Funding Status of Agency - Dr. Caird Rexroad, Associate Administrator, ARS
- Change - Sandy Miller-Hays, Chief of Staff, ARS
- General Travel and Introduction of Concur - Janelle McClintock, Branch Chief, Travel Policy & Systems
- Administrative and Financial Management Activities in ARS - Joon Park, Deputy Administrator, ARS
- Toot Your Own Horn - Dr. Sharon Drumm, Chief of Staff, Office of National Programs
- Travel and Concur, Janelle McClintock, HQ
- Open Forum for Q&A
- T&A/WebTA- Michelyn Boyd, HQ
- Pay and Leave policies and programs
- How they affect T&A processing
- Completing T&A's first and last pay periods
- Common errors in webTA/accounting/less than 90 day appointments
- Lump sump payments
- On boarding and separating employees
- Leave for family care and bereavement/voluntary leave transfer program
- Credit time overtime/compensatory time/comp travel
- Correspondence - Cathy Lonaberger, HQ
- Need a refresher in ARS format?
- Are you new to ARS?
- Are you using the ARS Correspondence manual?
- Proper clearance procedures
- Sending correspondence by email
- Work Life Programs- Liz Parker
- Telework and Mobility
- EAP and WorkLife4You
- Bullying - What It Is and How to Deal With It- Jeff Schmitt, ODEO
- Learn to distinguish between harassment and bullying.
- Become aware of some of the current influences in society that contribute to bulling and how you can minimize their impact.
- Learn mechanisms to address your next perceived "bullying" situation.
- AgLearn - Sherell Brooks, HQ
- The Advantages of Online Training
- Be Proactive about your Career
- Choosing the Right Course
- Accessing AgLearn Resources
- Developmental Opportunities
- Excel/SharePoint/PowerPoint - Rosetta Proctor, NP
- Tips, tricks and shortcuts
- Please choose your two preferred topics:
- Portal Use- Karen Brindle, HQ
- The purpose of the Portal
- The roll-out of the new Portal design
- How the new Portal will be able to help work flow
- Foreign Nationalsand Processing- Keisha Risby/Cathy Walker - HRD
- Foreign nationals eligible for federal employment.
- Visas used for employment of foreign nationals
- Immigration Laws
- Appropriations Laws related to the employment of foreign nationals.
- Grants and Agreements - Kim Hicks, NPS
- News, updates and changes to the Agreement Process
- Updates to ARIS/AIMS and how to navigate the changes
- Purchasing for Non-Procurement Personnel- Sabrina Brown, AFM
- Cardholder Responsibilities and Expectations
- Declined Transaction
- Mandatory and required Sources for Supplies/Services
- What you can and cannot purchase with the purchase card
NACOP Group Photo