Page Banner

United States Department of Agriculture

Agricultural Research Service

Related Topics

The current research scientists in the St. Paul Soil & Water Management Unit are either Research Soil Scientists or Chemists, and all have advanced degrees (Ph.D.) in Soil Science, Agronomy, Chemistry, or a related field.  The Unit support staff includes Biological Science Technicians, Soil Scientists, and Office Program Assistants.  These positions generally require a B.S./B.A. in a relevant field of study, and an M.S. is often helpful.

Career Opportunities

The links below are to current ARS job openings listed at the official job site of the US Federal Government, USAJOBS.

ARS openings in St. Paul, MN
ARS openings in Minnesota
ARS openings nationwide

* Note: the links above are to "Only Jobs Open to ALL U.S. Citizens" so if you are a current orĀ  former federal employee, be sure to select "ALL Jobs" to refine your search at the USAJOBS site.

Last Modified: 8/13/2016
Footer Content Back to Top of Page