- (Clicking on the reprint icon will take you to the publication reprint.)
- Assignment of virus and antimicrobial resistance genes to microbial hosts in a complex microbial community by combined long-read assembly and proximity ligation-(Peer Reviewed Journal)
Bickhart, D.M., Watson, M., Koren, S., Press, M.O., Sullivan, S.T., Liachko, I., Phillippy, A., Panke-Buisse, K., Cersosimo, L.M., Smith, T.P., Van Tassell, C.P., Van Kessel, J.S., Haley, B.J., Kim, S., Heiner, C., Suen, G., Bakshy, K., Pevzner, P.A., Ghurye, J., Pop, M., Weimer, P. 2019. Assignment of virus and antimicrobial resistance genes to microbial hosts in a complex microbial community by combined long-read assembly and proximity ligation. Genome Biology. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13059-019-1760-x.
- Fungal communities of grapes and spontaneous fermentations are resilient to vineyard management techniques that shift soil microbiome composition-(Peer Reviewed Journal)
- Effects of silage additives on ruminal and intestinal microbiology-(Proceedings)
- Genome surfing as driver of microbial genomic diversity-()
Choudoir, M.J., Panke-Buisse, K., Andam, C., Buckley, D.H. 2017. Genome surfing as driver of microbial genomic diversity. Trends in Microbiology. 25(8):624-636.
Improving Utilization of Forages in Integrated Dairy Production Systems to Enhance Sustainable Farming Systems and Food Security In-House Appropriated (D) Accession Number:436084 Utilizing the University of Wisconsin - Madison Institutional Biological Safety Committee Non-Funded Cooperative Agreement (N) Accession Number:433125 No news articles listed for this employee.