Save the Date!
Program and Registration are Available at:
ABSA will be the managing partner of the USDA Agricultural Research Service (ARS) 3nd International Biosafety & Biocontainment Symposium. The Symposium will be held February 2-5, 2015, in Baltimore, Maryland at the Hilton Baltimore. The Symposium will include pre-symposium courses and 2? days of scientific presentations. New in 2015 will be a poster reception, where presenters will display and discuss their posters, a call for posters will go out shortly. There will be exhibits showcasing the latest biosafety and biocontainment products and services. You can view the program and register at http://arssymposium.absa.org.
Symposium Sessions,Topics, and Courses:
- One Health Challenges and Success
- Occupational Issues in Field & Lab
- Biorisk Management Field to Facility: Practicing Safety in an Unsafe World
- Risk Management in Production Systems
- Global Health Security
- Emerging Diseases and the Evolution of a New Outbreak
- Integrated Risk Assessment for Life Science Operations
- Research & Diagnostic Facility Biosecurity
- Waste Disposal Methodologies
- Intro to Agricultural Biocontainment Principles
- Intro to Biorisk Management
In addition to the valuable courses and sessions, you will have the opportunity to network with professionals from the biosafety and scientific research industries, organizations, and agencies.
More info, including exhibit info can be found here http://arssymposium.absa.org.