Skip to main content
ARS Home » Careers » Application Forms

Application Forms
headline bar

To apply for Federal positions, you can submit a completed resum?, curriculum vitae, or an Application for Federal Employment - Optional Form (OF) 612, along with other documents requested in each vacancy announcement.

You can download the OF-612, as well as other employment forms used in the application process, below.

- Applying for a Federal Job (Instructions for applying)

PDF only

- Optional Application for Federal Employment

PDF || Word || Word Perfect || Text

- Declaration for Federal Employment
PDF only

- U.S. Department of Agriculture Applicant Supplemental Sheet
PDF || WordPerfect

SF-15 - Application for 10-point Veteran's Preference
PDF || Word