The database contains values for 506 food items for five subclasses of flavonoids:
- FLAVONOLS: Quercetin, Kaempferol, Myricetin, Isorhamnetin
- FLAVONES: Luteolin, Apigenin
- FLAVANONES: Hesperetin, Naringenin, Eriodictyol
- FLAVAN-3-OLS: (+)-Catechin, (+)-Gallocatechin, (-)-Epicatechin, (-)-Epigallocatechin, (-)-Epicatechin 3-gallate, (-)-Epigallocatechin 3-gallate, Theaflavin, Theaflavin 3-gallate, Theaflavin 3'-gallate, Theaflavin 3,3' digallate, Thearubigins
- ANTHOCYANIDINS: Cyanidin, Delphinidin, Malvidin, Pelargonidin, Peonidin, Petunidin
You will need the Adobe Acrobat viewer to view the report.
- USDA Database for the Flavonoid Content of Selected Foods. Release 3.1 (May 2014)
- Flav_R03-1.mdb - This file contains the Flavonoid Database imported into a MS Access database. It includes relationships between files. You need MS Access 2003 to use this file. Download the USDA Database for the Flavonoid Content of Selected Foods for full documentation. The file structure is the same as that of the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference.
Note: The May 2014 update restored data for "Tea, green, brewed", (NDB No. 14653)